Aloe Vera Benefits and Side Effects for Your Health
Aloe Vera is most common and beneficial plant ever. Let’s know about it.
Aloe Vera is a moist plant. The thick gel in aloe leaves are main substance which is use in beauty products (as a main ingredient) and also use in some medicines. Aloe Vera has 420 species of the genus Aloe. Barbadensis miller is botanical name of aloe Vera which belongs to the family of Liliaceae.
Aloe Vera packed in full of nutrition’s such as minerals, antioxidant vitamins, laxatives compounds and fatty acids.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA JUICE
As aloe Vera has lots of benefits, the juice of aloe Vera also considered great for you whole body health.
GOOD FOR LIVER FUNCTION
Healthy liver is most essential for human body for detoxing. Aloe Vera is rich in phytonutrients which keeps your body hydrated and nourished.
HURT BURNING PROBLEM
Heart burn is most common problem but the juice of aloe Vera will relief your problem because the strong properties in which helps you to control the discharge of acid in your stomach.
Constipation effects on bowl movement. Aloe Vera has smooth gel which is very good for digestion and for constipation. Drinking of aloe Vera juice is most useful because it can increase the level of water in intestine by which the stool can pass easily.
Aloe Vera juice has different variety of nutrition’s and all these can be very helpful in prevent you from dehydrate body. Although it will make your liver and kidneys healthy because those function is to producing urine and detoxify the body blood.
ALOE VERA BENEFITS FOR SKIN
Aloe Vera gel and juice both are uses as beauty ingredient, even so many cosmetic brands use aloe Vera as a main element.
Aloe Vera has sources of vitamin, antioxidant and the main component which is neutralize the property of (UV) ultraviolet emission. All these factors will protect your skin from wrinkles and other skin problems also repair UV damage.
It will prevent you from psoriasis and dermatitis conditions and frequent acne problem which are most common especially in teenagers. You don’t need to use other beauty products which made with different chemicals. Try aloe Vera natural beauty hack.
There are so many ways of using aloe Vera.
- As a makeup remover
- Sunburn calmer
- Makeup primer
- For irritated scalp (add some drops of peppermint oil in aloe juice)
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA FOR HAIR
- Not only for skin. It is also valuable for hair health. It contains proteolytic enzymes which helps in repair and healing the scalp cells.
- Also rich in minerals, proteins and vitamins these actives boost healthy follicles and promotes quick hair growth and regrowth.
- It has antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties which works for control dandruff, relax your scalp irritation and hair flaking.
- Also control your hair fall, after using you can see volume and thickness in your hair.
- Use aloe Vera as a natural gel which will locked your hair with hydration and nutrients. Instead of other harmful products.
ALOE VERA GEL FOR FACE
As a skin care you can use aloe Vera gel. The advantage is that you don’t need to use different facial products for different problems you just need to use one natural ingredient which is aloe Vera. The powerful actives of antibacterial, anti-oxidant and full of nutrition’s will prevent your skin from:
- Lighten blemishes
- Hearing burn
- Infection and bacteria
- Natural moisturizer
How to apply?
Simply clean your face first, then take aloe Vera leave and press it for smoothing then cut into middle and make it in small sections then you can directly apply or takeoff the gel from leaves and then apply. After this leave for 20 minutes until I will dry then rinse your face with tap water.
ALOE VERA BENEFITS FOR WEIGHT LOSS
If you are waiting for any miracle for weight loss then try aloe Vera juice.
You cannot imagine how much nutrition’s are packed in it. Not only for skin, hair and other diseases but also good for weight loss. In other words this is small package of whole body nourishment. It can boost metabolism, prevent you from over eating, and naturally detoxify your body.
ALOE VERA SIDE EFFECTS
“Everything has negative and positive consequences”
No doubt there are a lot of benefits for aloe Vera but there are some side effects which you have to read.
- Diabetic patients should check blood sugar level before and during using aloe Vera (eating) because the actives in which can lower your blood sugar level.
- Intake of excess amount of aloe gel or juice (for eating or applying) can be harmful and can be cause of stomach pain, diarrhea and nausea. Always use in limit according to the requirements.
- We recommend pregnant women and children should avoid, it’s better to ask your doctor first.
You may also like:
- Incredible Garlic Benefits for Your Health
- Best and Amazing Candida Diet for Your Health
- How to Control Gas Problem during your Precious Pregnancy
- How to Control Stress Using Home Remedies