How to Maintain Blood Sugar Levels?
Blood Sugar: Are you diabetic patient? Now a day’s diabetes is very common chronic condition for kids and young age adults. According to report of National Diabetes Statistics 2017 in U.S over 30 million people facing diabetes, it will almost 10% of population of U.S 1.
In 2014, M. Asif concluded the study that death ratio of diabetes was 250,000. It has 7th rank in death causes in U.S. That is why maintaining blood sugar level is most important for your health.
There are two types of diabetes (1 and 2). 2nd type can be more dangerous as compare to 1st type because it will effects on other health conditions such as nerve injury, kidney disorder, foot and leg amputation, blindness and also can be the cause of death 2.
WHAT IS DIABETES AND HOW IT CAN BE DANGEROUS?
When body cannot transfer proper sugar through blood into cells and when our body stop releasing the average amount of insulin even after taking meal which consist carbohydrate, fat and sugar. However insulin works as hormone respond cell to get energy. Pancreas store sugar and fat from food.
- Fasting: (normal 80-100) (impaired glucose 101-125) (diabetic 126 above).
- After Eating: (normal 170-200) (impaired glucose 190-230) (diabetic 220-300).
- 2-3 hours After Eating: (normal 120-140) (impaired glucose 140-160) (diabetic 200 plus).
TOP 3 NATURAL WAYS TO MAINTAIN DIABETES
There are so many ways that will help you to maintain your blood sugar level. But first, focus on your diet because meal is the main part that we get daily and this is very important to take proper and healthy food it will definitely prevent you from any disease.
Exercise at least 30 to 45 minutes is also good for diabetic patients because it will reduce your body fat, maintain blood sugar level and also blood pressure level.
Following are some tips for those who wants to maintain their blood sugar level.
The most likely and natural remedy is to using bitter melon. This is very old and traditional method to control blood sugar level. This is beneficial for both type 1 and 2. It will lowering the blood glucose and effect like which can control diabetes. Also helpful in impact of glucose metabolisms over whole body tissues and organs.
- Bitter melon without seeds (2 to 3)
- Water (1 cup)
- First remove the seeds of bitter melon then put into juicer with water and grind.
- Drink it on empty stomach in the morning, you can also add in your food diet.
- Drink daily for two months.
The king of fruit “mango” is the most delicious in taste and its leaves also helpful in control of blood sugar level, it maintains insulin level in the blood and give energy into body. There are two methods of using this.
- Take one glass of water and soak tender 10 to 15 mango leaves overnight then filtered and drink in next morning in empty stomach.
- Another method is take leaves and dried them in the shade, then grind like powder form, you can eat one-half teaspoon of mango dried leave powder daily two times a day.
Most famous spice cinnamon is very strong in flavor and also consist of bio-active component which will helps in to maintain insulin level and also fight with diabetes. In fact this can control type 2 diabetes.
Make sure to get Ceylon cinnamon also known as true cinnamon instead of cassia cinnamon because we normally use this and this is also easily available in the market. But its excess use can be cause of liver damage.
- Take warm water and add one-half teaspoon of cinnamon powder then mix it well and drink daily
- Another method is to take 2 to 3 cinnamon sticks and add into 1 cup of water then boil for 20 minutes.
- Drink daily until you will get improvement.
While using any remedy if you feel any harmful situation just vomit and consult with doctor immediately.
You may also like:
- Skin Allergy Treatment at Home
- Homemade Tips to Prevent Depression
- Effective Remedies for Acid Reflux