DIFFERENT DIETS FOR BLOOD TYPES
Today we are going to tell you about different diets for different blood groups. Shocking? Yes we normally considered that the diet which we are following in our daily routine is for everyone. But in 1997, Dr. Peter D’Adamo wrote a book named as “Eat Right for Your Type”.
This was the best seller book in New York Times and about more than 7 million copies were sold worldwide. Dr. D’Adamo is the author of “Blood Type Diet”, he wrote several books on blood type diet with new additions which includes.
- Live right for your type (1997)
- Eat right for blood type (2003)
- Eat right for your diet
Blood type diet is most beneficial research which is also very helpful in improve your health such as high blood pressure, diabetes, food allergic and cholesterol. But according to research systematic review published in 2013 at AMERICAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL NUTRITION stated that there is no evidence which will supports blood type diet 1.
TYPES OF BLOOD
There are 4 types of blood 2.
- A ( + / – )
- B ( + / – )
- AB ( + / – )
- O ( + / – )
According to Dr. D’Adamo when we eat food it will respond chemically with our blood type. Moreover he said that we should eat those food which are suitable for our blood group because it will be better for digestion also give more energy and also safe from different diseases 3.
WHICH FOOD IS FOR WHICH BLOOD TYPE?
Today you will get more amazing and helpful information by Dr. D’Adamo. He provided us different food details which suits different blood types and these are following.
FOR BLOOD TYPE “A”
- People with blood type “A” should follow meat-free such as vegetarian diet.
- He suggests to eat fruits and vegetables. Legumes, grains and other (natural, fresh, organic food).
- Take dietary fat from coconut oil, olive oil further plant fat such as nuts and seeds.
- Drink lots of water and herbal teas.
- Do light exercise as yoga and walking.
Caution: Type “A” people have weak immune system and sensitive digestion that is why they should avoid all dairy and meat products. In other words suggest all supplements which are consist of vitamin A & E, iron and calcium 4.
FOR BLOOD TYPE “B”
- “B” blood type people have to take much fruits, vegetables, meat such as paleo diet.
- Eggs are also low fat dairy but if you don’t have digestion problem.
- Try to take other protein diets in the replacement of chicken.
- Drink more water, green tea and fresh fruit juices as well.
- Do Stimulating exercise like jogging and jumping.
Avoid: To eat chicken, corns, peanuts, lentils, tomatoes, sesame seeds, wheat and buck wheat 5
FOR BLOOD TYPE “AB”
- Good news for AB blood type people, according to Dr. D’Adamo in this type you have a God gifted opportunity to eat all “A” & “B” blood types recommended foods because AB type blood mostly can digest meals which is consist of fat and protein both.
- In this type you are able to eat variety of fruits, vegetables, meat, grains, legumes and seafood such as fish.
- Take green tea, coffee and water as well.
- Do different type of exercises for calming and vigorous.
Avoid: Corn, beans, vinegar, grains, seeds and red meat because that will be cause of indigestion. And avoid smoking as well 6.
FOR BLOOD TYPE “O”
- This blood type people can eat high protein by taking low carbs diet.
- Variety of fishes, lean, organic meat and poultry also eat full fat dairy but in limit.
- Try to eat a lesser amount of peanuts, corns, beans, legumes.
- Take fruits and grains in small amount because it consist of high carbohydrate and sugar.
- Aerobics exercise like running is most beneficial for O type blood.
God creates everything in this world for us so eat everything but in limit because there are other more researches which are not in the favor of above research, as we told you earlier about systematic review.
“Must try this diet may be it will suits you and make your health much better”.
You may also like:
- Most Amazing Facts of Cardamom Tea
- How to Control Stress Using Home Remedies
- TOP 8 VERIFIED* INFORMATION OF HEALTH AND NUTRITION