BUILD YOUR OWN WORKOUT ROUTINE
Whenever you go to beach you feel little hesitation while taking off your shirt because you feel that are too skinny especially when you meet your muscular friends you definitely feel some complex for a while and this feeling is very obvious.
There are some advantages of bodybuilding, one of them is that you can make your bones and muscles more strong and flexible than a normal average body and also prevent you from high blood pressure, cholesterol and obesity. Now without wasting a time we are going to tell you what you have to do and how you should make your bodybuilding workout plans.
First you have to be much motivated and promise your own self that you will not give up until you will get goals.
What should be your goals?
- Make your shirt size XL, without growing waist size.
- Have to achieve 25 pounds of body muscles.
- Progress in bench by fifty pounds.
- Gain body fat 7%.
- And last but not least, want to be inspiration for other people.
What things you have to skip for achieving goals?
- Sleep early even you know that you have to wake up early in the morning.
- Skip soda drinks while taking meal.
- Don’t go out much at weekends because you have to stay far away from junk foods.
- Avoid eating excessive snacks.
- Don’t under estimate yourself.
What things you have to do for achieving goals?
- You have to drink water excessively.
- Sleep early because you have to be fresh all the time.
- Always eat before going for grocery. When your stomach full you don’t need to eat something else.
- Motivate yourself or watch motivated videos.
- Daily workout and gym at least 3 to 4 times in week.
Mark your all goals in a paper and set proper timing for workout. You can workout at gym or at home. But we personally suggest you to join gym because your trainer can completely guide you about your plans.
But if somehow you can’t go to gym make your own gym at home.
There are lots of workout which will increase your body muscles. Top 5 effective workouts for build your muscular body.
- Push/Press: (shoulder, triceps, chest)
- Incline dumbbell press
- Overhead press
- Push ups
- Bench press
- Pull (forearms, back, biceps)
- Dumbbell row
- Pull ups
- Body-weight rows
- Chin up
- Box jumps
- One legged squats
- Core (lower back, abs)
- Jumping knees tucks
- Mountain climber
- Side planks
- Hanging leg rises
- Exercise ball crunches
- Hamstring & Butt
- Straight leg dead-lift
- Hip raises
- Step ups
- Good morning
If you are beginner pick at least any one exercise from above categories and gradually increase.
How many set you have to do?
You have to shuffle or change your routine because in this situation your body relax with your routine that is why it will not reduce more weight until you will try harder.
We recommend 3 to 5 sets from each exercise in which warm up set not included.
Make sure if you are beginner do not take all workouts just pick any one of them and add more workout in your routine slowly and gradually.
- Pick 5 workouts.
- Do 4 sets.
- Each set consist of 15 to 25 repetition.
- Don’t try to do excessive workout for the same exercise. Try to do different workouts for each part of the body.
- With heavy lifting take 5 to 6 minutes rest after each set and if you doing simple workout at home take 2 to 3 minutes rest.
- You can also join any fitness online program, get advice from trainer and follow that.