How to Control Stress Using Home Remedies
Mostly people experience stress time to time. Stress is the most common problem at least once in their life everyone faced. Finance managing, relationship, work burden at office and other responsibilities can be cause of stress but this is very normal and natural. Tension can happens at any time and in any age even kids also suffered sometimes in stress especially in exam season and result day.
When stress comes in our mind it will also effects on body as well and it leads to disturb body hormones. If your stress level increases it will be convert into depression and anxiety and this is very dangerous.
SYMPTOMS OF STRESS
Following are the specific symptoms of stress. When you are taking tension then you may suffer in any of the following signs.
PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL SYMPTOMS
- Upset abdomen including nausea, constipation, diarrhea
- Body aches
- Low energy
- Shaking body
- Frequent cold
- Ear ringing
- Frustrated and moody
- Overwhelmed, losing control
- Feeling useless yourself
- Difficulty in calming the mind
BEHAVIORAL AND COGNITIVE SYMPTOMS
- Changes in appetite
- Avoiding responsibilities
- Increases in drug addiction
- Nervousness such as nail biting
- Bad judgment
- Lack of concentrating
- Weak memory
- Racing thoughts
- Always thought negative
Above are the stresses symptoms, if you find these signs in someone try to care of them and in serious condition consult with doctor.
REMEDIES FOR STRESS
Stress is the part of our life but the question is how you can handle it? That is why we are going to tell you some tips and remedies by which you can control this problem.
Massage is the most relaxing way to reduce_stress. According to traditional Chinese medical study massage can help to open your channels which were blocked by stress. It helps to relief worries and also effective all over health.
Head massage is also very helpful. Whenever you are tired and feeling stressful you have to get head massage it will reprieve your_stress. Massage is also good for blood circulation.
Take warm oil and massage it on head, back, hands and feet. It will calm down your tense muscles.
Sesame, coconut and olive oil are the best for massage. Take oil by your choice, warm it, and then massage gently such as forehead, shoulder, feet, shoulder, neck and back. After massage take shower from warm water. You can massage weekly and when you should need this.
When you are so tensed for various reasons, just take chamomile tea. As we told you lots of benefits of chamomile tea in our previous articles [LINKS]. With natural properties it is the best solution for relief stress. This herbal tea is also gives you better sleep. Even according to one study chamomile jelly get higher score to relax stress.
Because there are no side effects of chamomile tea and you can take 4 cups of this tea daily.
- Take 1 cup of water and add 2 teaspoons of dried chamomile tea then cover and boil the water for 10 minutes then strain, you can add honey according to your taste.
- Also add some fresh petal of chamomile flowers and chamomile essential oil into warm tub, and then take bath.
- Another option is lavender tea; this is also most effective to control this condition.
If you want to take these herbs in your supplement, first ask your doctor about fixed dosage.
If you want to relax your tenses muscles use “Epsom salt”. It Increases adrenaline level and decreases magnesium level. It will help to relief stress because it is high in magnesium.
You can use this when you are taking warm bath, the magnesium sulfate will absorb in your body and help to relief stress, anxiety, abnormal heart rhythms and soreness.
- Add 1 cup of Epsom salt and some drops of aromatic essential oil in bath tub make sure water should be warm.
- Then wait until salt dissolved, then soak yourself at least 20 minutes.
- You can do this 2 to 3 times in a week.
DEEP AND SLOW BREATHING
This process is considered as best to control stress immediately, in this you are communicating with your brain to calm down because will power is most important thing in that case, that’s why you can control stress by your own self. Approximately 15 to 30 minute of deep and slow breathing will prevent you from stress.
- Sit at peaceful place.
- Close your eyes and inhale deep breath and count till 5.
- Then hold breath for 5 counts and exhale again for 5 counts.
- Repeat this 5 to 6 times or until you will feel relax.
- Another option is yoga; this is also very helpful to prevent you from stress.
You may also like:
- Homemade Tips to Prevent Depression
- How to Control Gas Problem during your Precious Pregnancy
- Best Remedies for Your Child to Prevent Earache
- How to Make Your Hair Thick and Safe from Baldness and Thinning