Homemade remedies for back pain
Back pain is most common problem even according to NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS AND STROKE, about 80% of adult suffers in low back pain at least once in their life. Men and women both are agonized with this back pain problem equally.
Usually it is disappears within a few days or week because it is temporary pain but you should take care of yourself. On the other side if the injury is serious then it can also stay for long time or permanently.
There are spinal cords in the back which is most important and normally pain transpires there.
TYPES OF BACK PAIN
There are three type of back pain.
- UPPER BACK PAIN: In this condition the area of spine and neck affected. This is also called cervical region. This makes you discomfort from neck and shoulder area. This is mild common because neck is moveable part. This can also arises due to wrong position while sleeping.
- MIDDLE BACK PAIN: The part between lumber and cervical of spine or thoracic spine can effect on this condition. But middle back pain is less common because this area is not much moveable instead of lower back and neck.
- LOWER BACK PAIN: In which the lumber spine and surrounding areas are effected. Also groin portion, upper thigh and hip can hurt as well. Lower back pain is most common.
UPPER BACK PAIN SYMPTOMS
Upper back pain is slightly common. Following are symptoms of upper back pain.
Pain on neck and shoulders
- Bad posture
- Muscles spasms
- Tightness and toughness
UPPER BACK PAIN RELIEF
There are some remedies to relief upper back pain.
ICE AND HEAT THERAPY
Ice is best to calm the pain of upper back and also decreases the swelling quickly as well as heat is also effective in relive the pain. Use ice and heat bag almost for 20 minutes.
ACTIVITY AND REST ALTERATION
If you are suffering from worse pain then avoid those works which can be harm effect on your back body. On the other side sometimes body stuff cause of lack movement in this situation you have to move your body part.
MIDDLE BACK PAIN CAUSES
Following are the Middle back pain causes.
- Acute Muscle Strain
- Joint Inflammation
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Chronic Tension
- Injury to Aorta
- Spinal Cord Irritation
- Spinal Cord Infection
MIDDLE BACK PAIN RELIEF
Massage on affected area is good for relive pain. You may feel satisfy because of middle back massage not only for relieving pain but also for your stress.
It can also effects on your mood that is why fast relief of pain is essential. Stretching body is another way to decrease the pain but don’t do heavy exercise just do simple yoga and stretching body poses by which you can control and reduce your pain.
Causes of severe lower back pain
Most common problem even for both older and younger. They usually suffered in this situation very often.
Following are symptoms of lower back pain.
- Degenerative disc disease
- Lumbar herniated disc
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Facet joint dysfunction
- Spinal stenosis
- Compression fracture
Home remedies for lower back pain
Following are tips by which you can relief you lower back pain.
GET ENOUGH SLEEP
Sometime pain leading towards insomnia (difficulty while sleeping). Around two to three people have chronic back pain from kind of sleep disorder. Take proper sleep and if you feel difficulty while sleeping then take level of comfort and get enough sleep (8 to 10 hours minimum).
RELEASE YOUR INNER ENDORPHINS
Endorphins are hormones which is naturally develop in the body. Most people are strong but they don’t know that they are strong. When this hormone comes in your body then it is blocking the pain and giving signals to your brain. Also helps to relief anxiety and stress which are also can be cause of back lower pain.
You may also like:
- Best and Amazing Candida Diet for Your Health
- Most Amazing Tips for Body Detox
- Best Exercises for Pregnant Women during Pregnancy
- Stunning Ways to Gain Weight Naturally