How to Get Rid of a Pimple on Your Lip
How to Get Rid of a Pimple on Your Lip? Pimple is most irritated thing ever especially if it rise on face. Usually pimples upswing on face but there are so many peoples those are suffer in lip pimple but this is perfectly normal. Everyone wants healthy and clear skin but lip pimple can be most frustrating.
But the question is why pimples rise on lip?
There are two different conditions which can be cause of pimple on lip.
The first is cold sore which is painful all over around and small in size
And the second is pimple on the lip which normally happens by those dead cells which linked with hair follicles and convert into red lesions.
CAUSES OF LIP PIMPLE
Lip and face pimples cause can be same, if the problem is internally, but it can also rise from another reason such as any infection.
The main cause is when gland produce more sebaceous oil and germs backlog from skin surface and other are following.
Changes in hormones
- Menstrual cycle
- Pollutants disclosure
- Poor diet
- Cosmetic reaction such as lipstick or lip balm.
- Not only this, even the reaction of any medication especially those medicine that consist corticosteroids and lithium.
NATURAL WAYS TO CLEAR LIP BUMP
Whenever you get any pimple you always try to hide this because its looks so bad and you use some makeup in urgency or wait for healing. But you can also try some remedies by which you can relief pimple and the good thing is that there is no side effects of any natural tip. That is why following are best remedies which will be most effective for you.
SOAKING TEA BAG
We use tea bag while making tea but you can also use this in treatment of pimple especially on lip. It has tannins which is very helpful in reduction of inflammation and swelling of pimple. That’s why with the use of moist tea bag it opens the pores and diminish the pus or bacteria from the skin and quickly cover-up the soothing process.
- Take tea bag and soak into warm water for few minutes.
- Then leave it until it cold, then squeeze it.
- Apply this tea bag on pimple and leave for 10 minutes.
- Then wash lip part with cold water.
- This method two times daily.
Turmeric has good properties of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory which is beneficial in reduction of lip pimple. And also fight with bacteria which can be cause of it.
The supplements and products of turmeric are great for skin health.
- Turmeric powder half teaspoon and crushed fresh mint leaves one-fourth teaspoon add both into jojoba oil which should be 1 tablespoon.
- Take this mixture and tap softly on pimple and leave about 15 minutes.
- Then rinse with cold water
- You can apply this twice a day.
- Second option is add 1 teaspoon of honey and turmeric and simply apply on bump.
- Wait for half an hour then clear with water.
INDIAN LILAC (NEEM)
Neem has great sources of blood cleansing, antibacterial, and antifungal and these actives is very helpful to reduce the inflammation and pain.
This is the one of the most effective remedies for any kind of pimple.
- Take Neem leaves and make paste by grinding, add pinch turmeric powder.
- Apply on affected area and leave for 20 minutes.
- Then wash with warm water. Do daily at once.
- Also chew some fresh Neem leaves on unfilled stomach
Using white toothpaste for diminish the_pimple on lip. With the cleaning of teeth it is also great to clear the bump because it has hydrogen peroxide, menthol, soda and alcohol all these ingredient is use to dry the_pimple fast.
- Simple use white toothpaste on pimple
- Wait for half an hour.
- Clean with wet washcloth.
- Do this method one time in a day.
You may also like:
- Stunning Ways to Gain Weight Naturally
- Remedies to Prevent You from Acne
- Maintain High Blood Pressure With Herbs & Spices