INFLUENTIAL REMEDIES FOR INFLAMMATION
Inflammation is the most common problem. It can arises through the response of body’s immune system. In the result of both sides it can be both positive and negative effects. When the infection and injury occurred so the body responses its struggle to heal itself as well as in the biological reply it helps to remove an irritating and harmful material which are present in the body. Also it is beneficial in the respond to infection, injury and stress. If inflammation stay longer then it can be harmful while short time inflammation can be cause by illness, early aging and other disease.
There are 2 kinds of_inflammation first is acute which increases after skin scrape or cut, tonsillitis, sore throat, in growing infected nail, appendicitis and sprained ankle. Second is Chorionic inflammation.
SYMPTOMS OF INFLAMMATION
Common symptoms of_inflammation are following. If you often suffers in inflammation problem you have to focus on following signs and causes which may guide you. In serious condition consult with your doctor immediately. Chorionic inflammation signs are:
- Weight gain
- Joint pain
- Brain fog
- Digestive problem
Other symptoms are:
- Joint pain
- Tender joint
- Damage of function
RISK FACTORS OF INFLAMMATION
If you often suffers in inflammation problem you have to focus on following risk factors. Which may guide you.
- Low sex hormones
- Sleep disorder
- Periodontal Disease
HOME REMEDIES FOR INFLAMMATION
You can treat your inflammation problem at home with following remedies.
MILK AND TURMERIC
Turmeric considered best in the treatment of inflammation. It is rich in anti-inflammatory properties which includes “curcumin” which is very good component to helps in to reduce pain.
There are so many studies which proves the benefits of turmeric.
According to study in Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (2004) also shows about turmeric and curcumin strong components and antioxidant properties in which they are helpful in decreases of inflammation. Even turmeric is uses as painkiller active for patients of arthritis similar to ibuprofen. Use turmeric in your daily diet to relief inflammation.
- Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder in a cup of warm milk. Drink twice a day.
- You can also take curcumin capsules but first ask to your doctor.
- Careful about excess intake of turmeric it can give negative effect on you.
This is another home remedy for inflammation. Cayenne pepper can easily available in the market it has very powerful actives of capsaicinoids which works as anti-inflammatory not only this even it can protects you from transmitter’s brain pain.
There are so many studies which shows capability of capsaicin. The cream of capsaicin are also available which reliefs the pain.
- Add cayenne pepper in your food.
- You could also add capsaicin supplements but first consult with your doctor.
- Gently massage with capsaicin cream on affected areas, make sure that it should be purified capsaicin.
Olive oil is another option to relief pain of inflammation which is also protects you from future pain because it has anti-inflammatory compounds.
According to the study which issued in Current Pharmaceutical Design (2011) told about that the oleocanthal component which are present in extra virgin olive oil can be most effective to reduces the pain and stops the development of COX-1 and COX-2 enzymes these can be causes of inflammation. Olive oil is also good for all over the health of body.
- Use olive oil in your daily diet also add on salad and while cooking make sure it should be extra virgin olive oil.
- Also you can use this in massage just heat up the oil for few seconds then gently massage on affected part.
Cinnamon is most common spice and very beneficial in various diseases. This is the natural way to reduce your pain. It is rich in anti-inflammatory agents. Cinnamon sticks and bark essential oil both are effective in reduction of pain.
- Take half teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 1 teaspoon of honey then add both ingredients into warm water and drink in the morning on empty stomach.
- Also use cinnamon powder like sprinkle on tea, coffee and other foods such as cereal.
Following are some extra tips to prevent from_inflammation:
- Stay active.
- Add high fiber food, garlic, onion, beans, avocado, chocolate, green tea, herbs, nuts, fruits and fish in your diet all these are best in inflammation_also all of these have great nutrition.
- If you don’t feel good while using any remedy then stop to using it.
You may also like:
- TREATMENT WITH ANTI-AGING ESSENTIAL OILS
- How to Maintain Blood Sugar Levels Naturally
- Skin Allergy Treatment at Home