QUICK TIPS FOR PREVENTION OF WATERY EYES
Sometimes eye tears are good for eyes because it will clean your eye from dust and other particles but watery eyes in all time can be irritated and worse. In this situation you will not able to wear eye lenses and even eye makeup because of sensitive eyes you cannot sustain any chemical on eye. There are so many reasons which can leads watery eyes.
Watery eyes also called Epiphora (in medical term). Tears comes from tears duct. If tears do not have balance of salt, water and oils in this case your eyes may become dry and then this can be cause of irritation because there is over production of tears. Because eyes are not getting enough lubrication that is why tears start falling frequently. On other hand when the duct of tears blocked then it can be cause of allergy, dust and other injury that will be cause of watery eyes.
CAUSES AND SIGNS OF WATERY EYES
Falling of tears is most common in when you are emotional, vomit, coughing laughing and when you become more sensitive. Another signs and causes are following.
- Environmental influence like pollution and bright lighting
- Cut on eye
- In growing lashes (trichiasis)
- Eyelid irritation (blepharitis)
- Strain eye
- Illness such as hay fever, cold, flu, sinus and other allergy problem
- Chemical gas or liquid inflammation
The one of the most prevalent reason is dry eye syndrome. In this case eyes become very dry and produce more tears. Mostly watery eyes are for short term and resolve naturally but if it does not then there is something wrong, following are more alert signs. If you are getting any of this then consult with eye specialist as soon as possible.
- Vision difficulty
- Itching, swelling and pain around eyes
- Something inside of eye feeling
- Redness in eyes
NATURAL WAYS TO RELIEF WATERY EYES PROBLEM
Following are some tips for those people who usually suffer in watery eyes problem but make sure if you have serious issue the first ask your doctor before using nay remedy.
Wash your eyes with tap water because sometimes there are very tiny particles of dust which enter in eyes another reason is chemical inflammation both can be cause of irritation in this situations wash your eyes immediately with cold and clean water, tap water mostly suggested.
COMPRESS WITH HOT AND COLD TOWEL
Warm compress is most effective tip for relief eyelid inflammation and dry eyes problem because warm compress improve blood circulation on that area and make the blood in flow.
- Clean towel and soak into hot water.
- Squeeze the towel.
- Apply on effected eyelid.
- Repeat this method around 10 minutes in twice a day.
- Make sure temperature while using this method should be 108° F.
Same procedure you can do with cold water. Cold compress is very good for calm the blood vessel and treat watery eyes as well.
- Take an ice cube and wrap in clean towel or cloth then start compressing.
- Another way is that take cold water and soak towel then squeeze and apply on effected eyelid.
- Repeat for 10 minutes, twice a day.
Castor oil is helpful to decrease evaporation of tears in dry eyes because it has anti-inflammatory actives by which it can treat eyes swelling and redness also provide lubrication and this is very essential for eye health.
- Take castor oil but it should organic, pure and hexane free.
- Use this oil as eye dropper.
- 1 drop for each eyes, daily two times.
This is another remedy for various eye issues. Rose water also use for skin because it has antiseptic properties and the cooling effect of this is best for eyes.
- Use rose water as an eye dropper.
- 2 drops for both eyes. Do this method two times in a day.
- Also you can add little amount of distilled water into few drops of rose water then wash eyes for 2 to 3 times in a day.
You can also use following tips whenever you get watery and irritated eyes.
- Add some chamomile dried flowers into hot water then wait until it cold and rinse your eyes.
- Raw apple cider vinegar add into water then boil and cooled it. Dip cotton ball and apply on affected eye.
- Add omega-3 fatty acids in your diet.
- Keep clean your eyes and wear glasses in dusty area.
You may also like:
- Best Exercises which will Helps to Reduce Weight
- Best Mental Therapy for Bipolar Disorder
- Best Diet for Breastfeeding Moms